Just a few updates!
1. My next song I’ll be releasing on June 1st is already complete, however I will be attaching it to a video game trailer that I have been overdubbing with my own sound effects. The reason why I am doing this is to showcase what I can as a sound designer. My goal is to produce audio for video games, whether that be sound effects, or composing. This video will show my skills for both.
2. I am going to be releasing a new album that bundles all of the music I have released since my last album, Amorous. I never intended for these songs to be included into an album, but I dig the thought of making it easier for everybody who wants to keep up to date on my music without separating downloading each song. It will be titled Discrepancies and it will include the following songs—
- Drowning (ft. Kiss Me Goodbye),
- Beautiful New Homes,
- When People Walk Away,
- Team Player,
- Lost in the Echoes (Josue Plaza Remix),
- “Fumus” — this is a brand new song thats releasing JUNE 1ST! :D
This also means that I am now on the hunt for a graphic designer to create the album art. If you are a small time graphic designer and if this is something that may interest you, send me a message. I don’t have much money, but I will make sure you are properly compensated. I would be more than happy to support your passion, as you would be supporting mine.
3. I have plans to release 30-1hr DJ mixes periodically. I now have a Traktor S4, and have plans to start playing live shows soon. In the meantime, practice, practice, practice.
Last but not least, a huge thank you to everybody who has been listening to my music so far and who is now graciously following me! Because of you, amazing things happen. I’m working on something special to give back for your generosity for supporting a little artist like me.
In the mean time, more music coming your way.
I have a new song for you ladies and gentleman that I’ll be releasing quite soon. It’s going to be more on the orchestral side rather than the electronic side this time.
I am trying to build a portfolio about video game audio as well, so this song will be attached to a video game trailer that I redubbed with my own sound effects and music (obviously).
I think you’ll enjoy it very much. Stay tuned!