You should see how completely ape shit dog owners go when their dogs bark at the kid in the wheelchair.
I spend money faster than a tycoon. And that sucks because I really want to be more frugal. 99% of the time I am, but when that 1% has its day, I succomb to my expensive ambitions.
Unicorn mask?! Bought.
Dinner at an elegant resturant?! Quite.
What’s that, guys? You want to see The Dark Knight Rises again even though I already saw it? Great idea!
At the end of the day, I’m drowning in a sea of buyer’s regret and usually a hundred bucks less than when I woke up. So-
Have you noticed a pattern to all of my text entries? I only write when I complaining about something. Most of the time, they are about love, stressing out, or wanting to do something. What the hell? What a materialistic attitude I have. How am I just realizing how flawed my method of thinking is? Even this complaint right now isn’t helping.
No, I can’t be as materialistic as… Umm. A stereotypical TEENAGER , right?!?!
There is only one way to be sure. I’m going to write down the next few things that pop into my head. Here goes-
1. I really want to start learning archery.
2. I’m almost ready to buy all the necessary parts to build my computer.
3. Can’t wait to get home and continue to work on music.
4. Or clean my room.
5. Or finish decorating it.
6. Or finish my chores.
7. I really need to finish writing the Honors College application essay.
Okay, now I’ll allow myself to evaluate… myself.
1. Archery desire. Meh, a little materialistic. But I only want to learn for my own entertainment. Haha, like I need a new form of entertainment…
2. Computer Parts. I guess this is just a statement… Right?! That thought doesn’t have any sort of materialistic bias to it… right? I mean, I am looking forward to buying these parts… so I can build that computer and enterain myself with video games…
3. Music. Music is my passion. I will never regret having the feeling to make some.
4-7. Chores. I’d say those thoughts are just there to make me feel bad about my procrastination. I should feel bad. And I shall continue to feel bad until I get off my lazy ass and do them.
Conclusion: There’s so much beauty in this world, and maybe I should learn to appreciate it more…
Yeah this is the most reckless and sloppiest post I’ve typed in awhile and I don’t regret A THING.
I’m almost finished with another song!
This one is very slow and simple. Nice chords, with a whole lot of dark-toned FX to give it an eerie vibe. I’m liking the way it’s turning out.
Afterwards, how about another cover?